Monday 19 December 2011

Alone :'(

I feel so lonely..
So lonely...
Why you always stay away from me ?
Why you have get more close with them ?
Why you need to forget me ?
Did you ever think about my heart ?
Did you??
I'm sorry if i make you feel sad and not happy wif me .
A lot of sorry from me dear... But please...
I'm begging...please don't leave me alone without you..
I can't standing alone without you...
I can't ! :'( seriously i can't !! 
Coz you are too perfect for me ....
Coz you always make my heart feel happy and enjoy...
Coz you're too speacial for me ...
Please...I don't want you leave me alone...




Day by day , i can't realize how much i miss you ...
I always waiting you to come wif me and together launghing happily like always...
But why i always think that you will leave me one day ?
Why i can't stop crying over you ?
Why my heart always feel so alone ?
:'( dear , I wan't you to know that i love you so much...
So much more than words i can say ...
I just wan't you to know that..
Just that...not anything..
I don't want anything from you except you have to know that I love you So much...
Please don't give me anything after this...
I have crying so much ...

Untill this day... I promised to stop crying over you ...
But..but i can't !
Why ?! coz i'm still waiting for you ...
But why i have to waiting for you even you're not remember me again?
Why??! :'(
Coz I love you...
I feel very scared alone without you...
Totally scared...
Even you're not need me again...
I'm still waiting ...for you...dear..
Keep waiting...Keep smiling even my heart are broken...
I'always thinking of you every day... 
But you ? Did you do the same thing ? Did you feel the same thing that i feel ?
Did you??!! :'( 
I know what i have done to you before this...but please...i love you so much..
And i just wanna say that... " i love you , i miss you , i feel alone " .
Just only that . :') Hope you're still smiling when you read this . I hope it so much ! 
 The end - :-)
Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment